Re: Cisco Routers

  • From: Stephen Griffin
  • Date: Mon Jun 25 23:46:31 2001

In the referenced message, Moe Allen said:
> Does anyone have any information concerning IP address blocking, as it relates to Cisco routers.  I need to start blocking some of this Forged Spam E-mail.  It would be nice if this list is current?
> thanks
> Morris Allen
> VidcomNet, Inc.

Nanog is not the place you are looking for... </Obi-Wan Kenobi>

from http://www.nanog.org/isp.html:

cisco-nsp-request@puck.nether.net -- Discussion for ISPs using Cisco routers.

Mail Abuse Protection System (MAPS.vix.com)
Complete overview of the SPAM problem, and the Real-Time Blackhole List for
known spammers.

SPAM-L
Discussion of general SPAM issues. To subscribe, send e-mail to
LISTSERV@PEACH.EASE.LSOFT.COM with text 'subscribe SPAM-L your.name'