Re: Internet Traffic Discovery?

  • From: E.B. Dreger
  • Date: Wed Jun 06 11:30:57 2001

> Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2001 10:54:56 -0400
> From: Craig A. Haney <craig@seamless.kludge.net>

> didn't we all already know this?
>
> http://financial.washingtonpost.com/industry_list.asp?mode=news&doc_id=BW20010606BW2321&ticker=LU

Journalists. *snort*

I know that _I_ did, and I'm no backbone engineer... it's a matter of
statistics.

Anybody else remember a recent thread arguing that QoS should be kept at
the edge for IP?

> -craig

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc.
EverQuick Internet Division

Phone: +1 (316) 794-8922 Wichita/(Inter)national
Phone: +1 (785) 865-5885 Lawrence