Re: C&W Peering

  • From: E.B. Dreger
  • Date: Mon Jun 04 18:35:42 2001

> Date: Mon, 04 Jun 2001 18:16:32 -0400
> From: Patrick W. Gilmore <patrick@ianai.net>

[ snip ]

> Congratulations ladies & gentlemen.  The first intentional, prolonged,
> significant (for some values of "significant" :) outage on the
> Internet.  And we were all here to see it....

> Wow, in the same week MAE-East dies.  Sad time for the 'Net. :((

Hey, Boardwatch's yearly "speed rating" is over.  Another year before
anybody has to worry. *rolls eyes*

I wonder if 3561/174 are significantly perturbed on CAIDA or MIQ...

Eddy

Brotsman & Dreger, Inc.
EverQuick Internet Division

Phone: (316) 794-8922

Date: Mon, 21 May 2001 11:23:58 +0000 (GMT)
From: A Trap <blacklist@brics.com>
To: blacklist@brics.com
Subject: Please ignore this portion of my mail signature.

These last few lines are a trap for address-harvesting spambots.  Do NOT
send mail to <blacklist@brics.com>, or you are likely to be blocked.