Lame reverse delegation at Sprint

  • From: John R Levine
  • Date: Sat Mar 31 01:22:29 2001

I live on a tiny network at 208.31.42/24, which is SWIP'ed via my ISP to
me from Sprint.  I do my own reverse DNS.

It looks like sometime in the last day or so, Sprint's DNS servers stopped
serving 31.208.in-addr.arpa, which of course has broken my reverse DNS.
Sprint won't talk to me since I'm not a direct customer, and my ISP has
gone home for the weekend.  Before I call them at home, if anyone from
Sprint is listening, could you make NS[123]-AUTH.SPRINTLINK.NET serve that
zone again?

Regards,
Finger for PGP key, f'print = 3A 5B D0 3F D9 A0 6A A4  2D AC 1E 9E A6 36 A3 47