Re: Clear Channel on a T1

  • From: Christopher A. Woodfield
  • Date: Fri Mar 23 13:55:31 2001

<Bell Atlantic Tech> "If it's a T1, then it's B8ZS"
<Me> "Then why can't I send all zeroes, but every other pattern works?"
<Bell> "Hmm... lemme check...(pause)...try now"
<Me> "Ok, it's working. Did you find an AMI segment?"
<Bell> "I didn't change anything."

Ticket closed, "No problem found".

-C

Christopher A. Woodfield		rekoil@semihuman.com