DNS threads

  • From: Susan Harris
  • Date: Sun Mar 18 20:42:09 2001

Hi everyone - I'd like to suggest that we end the DNS threads that have
cropped up on the NANOG list lately and return to our focus on operations
and engineering issues.  There are a variety of DNS-specific mailing lists
where these discussions would be more appropriate and you'll find a list
here:

	http://www.nanog.org/isp.html#lists

Thanks	--Susan