Re: Statements against new.net?

  • From: Simon Higgs
  • Date: Fri Mar 16 00:30:59 2001

At 02:23 PM 3/15/01 -0800, Stephen Stuart wrote:

The binary equivalent of the hex is also a palindrome:

Bin: 10000000000010001000000000001

:-)

> Hex: 10011001

This is what I was referring to, yes. For those who still don't get
it (and as I've pointed out privately more than a few times today),
it's a palindrome. Reads the same forwards as backwards. 15+ years
ago, people were impressed by that sort of thing.

Stephen

Best Regards,

Simon Higgs

--