Re: new.net: yet another dns namespace overlay play

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Tue Mar 06 15:03:00 2001

At 10:15 AM 3/6/2001 -0700, Alec H. Peterson wrote:

Rich Sena wrote:

> I can personally attest that VC's do not do any research when doling out
> the guappa...

Then you really haven't been through very many VC due diligence examinations
recently, have you?

Alec

Can't speak for Thicky, but I think what he means is that VC's spend far more time
on due dillgence of the actual plan than they do the technical application behind it.

I agree with him, if that's what he meant.

-M

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan hannigan@fugawi.net