Re: new.net: yet another dns namespace overlay play

  • From: Steve Rubin
  • Date: Tue Mar 06 02:37:41 2001

> Through strategic relationships with leading Internet Service Providers
> (ISPs), including EarthLink, Excite@Home, and NetZero....

God I love BizDev people.

> New.net is able to provide use of these new, top-level domains through
> innovative, patent-pending technology that allows the New.net names to live
> within the existing Internet domain name system.

patent-pending technology? oh brother.

I thought VC's started doing research before handing out $$?  If this was
1999, it wouldn't surprise me.  But my god, you would think these fools
would learn.  Anyone want to start a free colocation facility?  Free dial,
free colo, whats the difference.  I'm sure whoever funded New.net will
fund us!

--
Steve Rubin          / KG6DFV  /  Phone: (408)270-3258 Fax: (408)270-3273
Email: ser@tch.org  /  N57DL  /   http://www.tch.org/~ser/