Re: home.nl NOC contact number.

  • From: Scott Walker
  • Date: Fri Feb 23 15:01:01 2001

Someone from the .nl domain got into our database server, and proceeded to
delete everything.. I got his ip... So I'm hunting him down...

We got backups, but still ... This was a pretty big deal..

--
Scott Walker				             scott@unspeakable.org
Cell 954.444.3408				http://www.unspeakable.org

QUOTE OF THE DAY: