Re: Beer and Gear surprise

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Thu Feb 22 11:29:47 2001

At 10:08 AM 2/22/2001 -0600, Ukyo Kuonji wrote:

[ snip ]

I don't want to play politics, but I think something needs to be done.

What's your address? I have some gear from 17. I'll hand it over if that'll
make you happy. I got a t-shirt from Tampa you can have too, replete with lipstick
from the strip club across the street. All yours.

-M

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan hannigan@fugawi.net