Re: Beer and Gear surprise

  • From: Bill Woodcock
  • Date: Wed Feb 21 11:07:37 2001

      On Tue, 20 Feb 2001, Ukyo Kuonji wrote:
    > I'm not sure if there was a vote of the membership, or what, but I had
    > certainly missed it.

Yes, a secret vote of the membership was conducted a couple of weeks ago.
All of the results were posted to the members-only web site.  If you want
to know what atrocities the NANOG membership is going to perpetrate upon
you next, I suggest you join immediately.  Send cash in small bills to
Susan Harris.

                                -Bill