Sample CISCO Border Router Config

  • From: Kenneth D. Paquette
  • Date: Wed Feb 21 09:25:20 2001

I remember seeing a pointer to a CISCO Border Router Config on one of the lists in the last few months an thought I saved the URL. Now I can't find it. I have searched the archives to no avail. I am not sure if it was NANOG or one of the firewall lists, but figured I would start here first. I believe is a link into the SANS institute, but can't find it there either. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

Ken Paquette

Program Manager
Global Internetwork Planning