Re: any idea how to reach a human at the .us domain registry?

  • From: Martin Hannigan
  • Date: Tue Feb 20 23:24:13 2001

Yeah, respond to all the spamming they've been doing of .us admins. I saw them
answer their spam...............to everyone they spammed.

-M

At 11:13 AM 2/20/2001 -0500, Miles Fidelman wrote:

Hi Folks,

About three weeks ago, I sent an email to the .us domain registry (now
Verisign), asking for some information that I couldn't get through their
web site.  After 3.5 weeks, I got an email saying "check our web site,"
and their phone number is nothing more than a tape saying "send us email."

Does anybody have any ideas on how to reach a real human being over there?

Thanks much,

Miles Fidelman

The Center for Civic Networking             PO Box 600618
Miles R. Fidelman, President &              Newtonville, MA 02460-0006
Director, Municipal Telecommunications
Strategies Program                          617-558-3698 fax: 617-630-8946
mfidelman@civicnet.org                      http://civic.net/ccn.html

Information Infrastructure: Public Spaces for the 21st Century
Let's Start With: Internet Wall-Plugs Everywhere
Say It Often, Say It Loud: "I Want My Internet!"

Regards,

--
Martin Hannigan                    hannigan@fugawi.net
Fugawi Networks                    Engineering