Re: Network for Sale

  • From: Adrian Chadd
  • Date: Tue Feb 20 04:16:16 2001

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001, John Fraizer wrote:

[snip]

> (3) Have you thought about how much the rest of the world is going to
> laugh at "Tier-0?"

I could spend days pointing out some "new" companies and their
rather funny marketing stuff. Personally, I think some of the
marketing "brandings" which are out there now border on possible
false advertising / false representation, but I digress..

Adrian

--
Adrian Chadd			"Romance novel?"
<adrian@creative.net.au>	 "Girl Porn."