Re: GigE link between 6500 and GSR

  • From: Michael Kim
  • Date: Sun Feb 11 14:10:02 2001

Hi all,
Thank you all for the input.
I thought I had disabled autoneg but I didn't.

/michael

--
______________________________________
Michael Kim
Telia Carrier & Networks
Box 107 07,
121 29 Stockholm
Sweden
Tel :    +46 8 4568907
Mobile : +46 706340646
E-mail : kim@telia.net
         mikael.m.kim@telia.se
Visiting address :
Globen, Arenavägen 57, plan 8 (rec. plan 9)
121 29 Stockholm
Sweden