Re: Cisco Flash help needed

  • From: [Put-your-name-here]
  • Date: Fri Feb 09 10:23:49 2001

Hi all,
Anyone know if there's already something like this for NT? :)
What exactly is the purpose anyway? Extra storage? If so, how fast can the labtop write/read to the flash? What is the biggest size of a flash anyone ever seen? I only saw 110M card before.
While we are on the subject, is there way to look at the source code of the cisco ios?

Kind Regards,

/l