Hinet.net/Asia-Taiwan outage?

  • From: Michael C . Wu
  • Date: Thu Feb 08 22:37:53 2001

Today around 5pm Central Time, everything from *.tw stopped
responding.  And hinet.net, (something like Asia's Abovenet),
stopped responding.  Does anybody know anything about this outage?

P.S. I want to say that Hinet.net is extremely clueless.  We've
been crying for their routers to resolve for years, and they refuse
to do it.   In addition, the email/usenet spams, open relays, etc.
from *.hinet.net official services are at absurdly high levels..

| keichii@peorth.iteration.net         | keichii@bsdconspiracy.net |
| http://peorth.iteration.net/~keichii | Yes, BSD is a conspiracy. |