[jared@puck.Nether.net: New "operational" list.]

  • From: Adam Rothschild
  • Date: Thu Feb 08 10:11:22 2001

FYI, since I still haven't seen this post make its way to the list...

-adam

----- Forwarded message from Jared Mauch <jared@puck.Nether.net> -----

Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 00:28:06 -0500
From: Jared Mauch <jared@puck.Nether.net>
Subject: New "operational" list.
To: Adam Rothschild <asr@latency.net>
Cc: John Fraizer <nanog@Overkill.EnterZone.Net>, nanog@merit.edu

	I've set up an unmoderated list inet-ops@puck.nether.net
that people can subscribe to.

	List information:

	to subscribe:

	echo subscribe | mail inet-ops-request@puck.nether.net

	to unsubscribe:

	There is no list charter so everything is on-topic.  We do
request that you send issues that are better suited for other lists
such as vendor specific issues or otherwise to more appropriate
lists than this one.

	Thanks,

	- Jared

----- End forwarded message -----