RE: Managing task lists

  • From: Roeland Meyer
  • Date: Wed Feb 07 18:29:41 2001

Some of you guys are REALLY not going to like this. But there is a reason I
use MS-Outlook and corporate task management is one of them. It talks to my
Pilot, my Cell-phone, etc. It ain't perfect, by a long-shot, but it's better
than the sea of paper/yellow-sticky/scraps I was constantly in before. I
don't lug a 50# paper day-timer around anymore either.

Trouble-ticket forms are built into an Outlook form and stored in an Oracle
DB.