Re: whois breakage

  • From: Jay Stewart
  • Date: Tue Oct 24 12:43:51 2000

This looks like some cute host registration trickery on the part of
terrorists.net.  I'm amused, and sorry I didn't think of this myself.

Jay Stewart
Internet Network Engineer
Olympia Networking Services - "The Northwest's Premier ISP"
A wholly owned subsidiary of Advanced TelCom Group, Inc.

-=-=-=-=-

>whois 170.1.75.143

[disclaimer pablum removed]

   Server Name: MICROSOFT.COM.IS.SECRETLY.RUN.BY.ILLUMINATI.TERRORISTS.NET
   IP Address: 170.1.75.143
   Registrar: NETWORK SOLUTIONS, INC.
   Whois Server: whois.networksolutions.com
   Referral URL: www.networksolutions.com

[snip]