NANOG 19 River Raft Trip - Final Announcement

  • From: Daniel L. Golding
  • Date: Tue May 23 11:06:53 2000

The Spring 2000 NANOG meeting will be held June 11-13 in Albuquerque, New
Mexico.

NetRail, Inc (www.netrail.net)  and Riverstone Networks
(www.riverstonenet.com) are hosting a special event:

What:  White Water Rafting Trip and Steak Dinner Cook-out

How Much: FREE

When: Saturday, June 10, 2000   -  10:00 AM (The day before NANOG begins)

Where:  We will pick you up at and return you to the Hyatt Regency in
Albuquerque.   http://www.hyatt.com/albuq/g-nano/index.html

Who:  The first 40 Nanogers to respond to:   nanogerswww@netrail.net

CUTOFF DATE: 5/24/00 at 1700EST. We will be closing registration at that
time.

So far, the following are signed up:

W.D. McKinny
Dave Diller
Ed Kern
Megan Hammar
Franklyn Howell
Mark Schlefer
Joe Klein
Josh Wepman
Molly Balas
Bang Tran
Lauren Nowlin
Miguel Dimayuga
Maurice Dean
Marc Mamane
Kevin Epperson
Steve Massey
Donald Day
Harold Williamson
Phil Sykes
Dan Golding
Cheryl Granto
Joe Granto
Nathan Estes
Scott Patterson
David Reale
Brian Fraine

If you haven't signed up yet, please respond soon - spots are filling up.
This should be a blast!

- Dan Golding
  NetRail, Inc.