RE: Please Format Your Posts

  • From: Greg A. Woods
  • Date: Sun May 14 13:53:13 2000

[ On Sunday, May 14, 2000 at 08:58:48 (-0700), Roeland Meyer (E-mail) wrote: ]
> Subject: RE: Please Format Your Posts
>
> 1) some of us use mailers that won't let us change that easily.

Then please change your mailer -- do you really want to use such broken
software for mission critical things like NANOG discussions?  ;-)

I concur with what Charles says in another followup: every GUI MUA I've
ever touched is bloated, clunky, non-intuitive, slow, and mouse-click
heavy; unless of course you count VM under (X)emacs as a GUI MUA.....

--
							Greg A. Woods