RE: Please Format Your Posts

  • From: Roeland Meyer (E-mail)
  • Date: Sun May 14 12:04:40 2000

1) some of us use mailers that won't let us change that easily.
2) but, then those same mailers expect to be talking to updated
mailers on the other end.

Come ON guys! Use Netscape, under an X session. Do I have to stay
stuck in PINE just because of a few old troglodytes? I already have HTML
and RTF turned off.

As soon as I find the wrap switch, I'll hit it.