OT: Foolish question but we have too many differing opinions...

  • From: Rich Sena
  • Date: Wed May 10 19:45:24 2000

Now it's common concensus here at the farm that you get billed at the
higher capacity either inbound or outbound on a WAN connection however we
seem to havbe a disagreement here as to what the theorhetical capacity of
the specific connection is...

Say for example on a T1 is it 1544 Mbps inbound AND outbound or an
aggregate?

And for that matter what about a DS3 or other ATM's (OC3+ etc...) any
comments appreciated...

As always reply to my stupidity off-list and if enough ppl harass me I
will sumize...)

--
I am nothing if not net-Q! - ras@poppa.thick.net