Re: What is wrong with COVAD?

  • From: Robert Muise
  • Date: Fri May 05 23:11:24 2000

I'm seeing more problems with Covad than I can mention in one email, and
BA-north ADSL support is an oxymoron.

On Fri, 5 May 2000, Dirk
Harms-Merbitz wrote:

> Right now a number of COVAD circuits in LA are down again.
>
> This is the 6th time this year that our COVAD customers
> are down. What is going on?
>
> Is anybody else using COVAD? Are you seeing a similar amount
> of problems?
>
> Dirk

Robb Muise                     "An it harm none, do as ye will"
Shore.net Network Operations Center
Email:robbm@shore.net
Phone:781-593-3110 ext181
Cell Phone: 978-884-6423