Re: ICQ & AOL

  • From: Eric A. Hall
  • Date: Fri Apr 28 13:43:43 2000

> The breakin attempts on my server have come from Taiwan and Korea

I've noticed that a significant percentage of the spam that I'm getting
nowadays comes from cn., tw., and kr. Responsiveness to complaints has
been a sum total of nil.

I've been sending Commmunicator 4.7 to any e-mail addresses I can find
on the assumption that (1) they're paying by the byte, and (2) they're
not equipped to handle those kinds of attachments very well, either from
a link or mail system perspective.

Anybody know about (1)? Are those networks byte-fee based?

--
Eric A. Hall                                            ehall@ehsco.com
+1-650-685-0557                                    http://www.ehsco.com