IMF part two

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Wed Apr 12 04:20:20 2000

While looking for more information about the power failure at the
Reagan National Airport air traffic control tower, I read about
the preparations for the IMF meeting in Washington this weekend.
As you may remember, last fall in Seattle several ISP NOC folks
experienced the pain and agony of tear gas up close while trying
to go to and from work.

http://washingtonpost.com/wp-srv/local/daily/april00/bankmap.htm

Looking at the map, I don't recall any ISPs with offices within
the affected area.  Some CLECs have offices following fiber along
the metro line and L street.  But nothing super-critical for the
Internet.