Re: peering tools

  • From: Alex Rubenstein
  • Date: Sat Apr 08 11:08:53 2000

>     So, my question to you all is:
>
> Do you?
>
> a> Use RtConfig

We don't. IMHO, it's bloated and way more that I need. NAC has written
some tools, but they are part of our entire billing package, and it will
read the RA for routing updates.

> b> Use other publicly available code

See a>.

> c> Use "in-house" code that's not public

See a>.

> d> Do it by hand.

We used to, and it will scale somewhat if you use peer-groups extensively.
However, once you start to do 'special cases' more and more, it does get
cumbersome.