Re: What would you tell the White House?

  • From: Garlic
  • Date: Sun Feb 13 23:07:31 2000

Ditto...  Imagine if they only prosecuted burglars for more than $80K.
Yes there does need to be some sort of clip level but its far to high.
I don't know if its $80K but its far too high.

The best kept secret in America is "what is the real speed limit".  Ask
a cop and he will tell you "it depends".  The same should be true of
computer crimes.