Re: Make Inggress Filtering the LAW for all ISPs!

  • From: Josh Richards
  • Date: Sat Feb 12 13:58:27 2000

On Sat, 12 Feb 2000, Ehud Gavron wrote:

> I suggest we make the nanog list subscriber post only.  We're

Uhh..to my knowledge it already is "subscriber post only".  In fact
posters have to subscribe to an entirely different list then just
readers.. :)

-jr

----
Josh Richards [JTR38/JR539-ARIN], Director of Engineering/Network Operations
The FIX Network, Inc. - San Luis Obispo, CA - <URL:http://www.fix.net/>