Re: Yahoo! Lessons Learned

  • From: Paul Ferguson
  • Date: Wed Feb 09 08:52:18 2000

At 02:56 AM 02/09/2000 -0800, Dan Hollis wrote:

eally, I think things like RPF and other *basic* filters should be a
contractual requirement before allowing customers to connect to the
network. Hell, im thinking Cisco and others should make it a *default*. ;)
Well, we _do_ have a unicast RPF knob, but changing defaults
is tough, due to the Principle of Least Astonishment. ;-)

Education is key here.

- paul