Re: SERVER NAMES

  • From: Andrew Brown
  • Date: Wed Feb 02 15:02:58 2000

>This is a little off of the normal lines of the list. But I am at a loss as
>to what naming convention I should use with my new set of servers.  I have
>already used Southpark, Jet sons,and Warner brothers cartoons.  Does any one
>have any good suggestions other than the Super Friends?

the last time i had to name a bunch of machines, i went for
renaissance figures: boticelli, davinci, michaelangelo, medici, etc.

but if you're sufficiently insane (like me :), you could just pick
random words from the dictionary.  that's a nigh-infinite source of
words as far as hostnames are concerned.

--
|-----< "CODE WARRIOR" >-----|