Fwd: Superior Building

  • From: Derek J. Balling
  • Date: Wed Jan 12 19:28:28 2000

Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2000 19:05:12 -0500 (EST)
From: Steve Sobol <sjsobol@apk.net>
To: dredd@megacity.org
Posted-To: apk.general
Subject: Superior Building

(Cc'd to Derek Bailing: Derek, if you could please post this to NANOG
for me, I'd appreciate it)

A water main break has led to a loss of building power at the Superior
Building at 815 Superior Avenue in Cleveland.  There are a number of
local service providers in the building (including myself, NACS.NET and
Multiverse) and MCI Worldcom and NextLink Ohio also have facilities there.
(I did call my main phone number, which is serviced by NextLink, and I got
voice mail, so my guess is that their switches and other equipment are
still ok.  They service the 216-619 prefix.  I'm not sure which other
prefixes they handle.)

Water is still coming into the basement of the building even as I post this
message.  There is no ETA for repair.