Y2K Funny

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Sat Jan 01 01:51:54 2000

Well I'm sure I'm not the only one who heard this but NBC news just reported
a story that the USNO website listed the date as 01 Jan 19100.  So much for
the most accurate clock in the world, heh.

-- Tim

* Timothy M. Wolfe, Chief Network Engineer       *
* ClipperNet Corporation / It's a wireless world *
* tim@clipper.net 800.338.2629 x 402	         *
* Sufficient for today = Inadequate for tomorrow *