Re: need afterhours number for NSI. URGENT: multiple theft of domain requests underway

  • From: Daniel Golding
  • Date: Fri Dec 31 14:14:29 1999

We have seen a rash of domain thefts today. Sprynet.net and bellsouth.net
both got stolen (temporarily). All seems to be back in rightful hands now.
So much for the hacker kiddies hanging it up on Y2K.

Daniel L. Golding        *  Senior Network Engineer
Network Engineering      *  Mindspring Enterprises
dgolding@mindspring.net  *