Y2KCC/JP Internet Operation Status Reports up

  • From: Kuniaki Kondo
  • Date: Fri Dec 31 13:26:05 1999

 < we appreciate your posting to other lists >

Now, Y2KCC/JP Internet Operation Status Reports up on our website:

  http://www.iaj.or.jp/y2kcc/report_e/

We have started from New Zealand, Australia, Japan, then Hong Kong,
Malaysia and Thailand.

So far, nothing is serious. Very quiet.

It's a product of jont efforts of at least 30 people, monitoring,
gathering, editing, translating etc.

Please enjoy!
---
kuniaki