Re: Portable IP space, isolated networks, BGP, etc... (fwd)

  • From: Tim Wolfe
  • Date: Thu Dec 09 16:33:52 1999

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Randy Bush wrote:

> if you don't care to reach one from the other.
>
> randy

If he was to use multihop EBGP to maintain a full BGP mesh between all of the
BGP speakers in his ASN and each POP only announced it's own networks
upstream...?

-- Tim

* Timothy M. Wolfe, Chief Network Engineer       *
* ClipperNet Corporation / It's a wireless world *
* tim@clipper.net 800.338.2629 x 402	         *
* Sufficient for today = Inadequate for tomorrow *