RE: Verio Decides what parts of the internet to drop

  • From: jlewis
  • Date: Sat Dec 04 18:07:20 1999

On Sat, 4 Dec 1999 smd@clock.org wrote:

> | attempt to multi-home with provider supplied IP space.  We have a customer
> | interested in multihoming for reliability, but they use so little IP
> | space, even assigning them a /24 would be a stretch.
>
> Please see RFC 2260.
>
> http://www.faqs.org/rfcs/rfc2260.html

I don't think I've ever noticed as many typo's in an RFC.  5.2 looks
promising.  Anyone have working configs?  i.e. Are there BGP and
encapsulation commands in IOS that make this possible to do today?

 Jon Lewis *jlewis@lewis.org*|  Spammers will be winnuked or
 System Administrator        |  nestea'd...whatever it takes
 Atlantic Net                |  to get the job done.
_________http://www.lewis.org/~jlewis/pgp for PGP public key__________