Re: RADIUS servers.

  • From: jeanlou.dupont
  • Date: Fri Oct 15 08:19:08 1999

thanks!

woods@most.weird.com (Greg A. Woods) on 10/14/99 08:19:09 PM

Please respond to nanog@merit.edu (North America Network Operators Group)

To:   Jeanlou Dupont/RMQ/RELTECCORP@RELTECCORP
cc:   nanog@merit.edu

Subject:  Re: RADIUS servers.

[ On Thursday, October 14, 1999 at 14:29:29 (-0400),
jeanlou.dupont@na.marconicomms.com wrote: ]
> Subject: RADIUS servers.
>
> I am looking for the most commonly used RADIUS servers out there.
> Anyone cares to help me?

My guess would be that the most commonly used RADIUS servers are all
derived from the original Livingston implementation (even of the
so-called "proprietary" versions).

The one I've settled on using everywhere is a derivative by Cistron:

     http://miquels.www.cistron.nl/radius/

It seems this will eventually transform itself into FreeRADIUS:

     http://www.freeradius.org/

--
                                   Greg A. Woods