Re: a moment of silence

  • From: Peter Galbavy
  • Date: Fri Oct 15 04:55:38 1999

On Thu, Oct 14, 1999 at 11:44:25AM -0700, Kevin Oberman wrote:
> It's obvious that we need to educate lots of folks on where the
> Internet came from. Too many people don't know who Jon was and what
> his impact on the net was.

On this point, is anyone actively writing either a biography of Jon or
of the "real" story of the Internet? By real, I personally mean
without the self-congratulating summaries, like those of certain (now
marketing) folk, of how visionary they were in the early days.

This would not likely work by committee...

Regards,
--
Peter Galbavy
Knowledge Matters Ltd