California Outage ?

  • From: Derrick Bennett
  • Date: Wed Oct 13 18:24:32 1999

Title: California Outage ?

Around 2:45 PST we started seeing massive response time issues and connectivity problems. I have reports that SunnyVale had an outage and that connections to Palo Alto are down. I also noticed massive traffic spikes on the above.net graphs for Mae-West and Paix connections.

Anyone have any info on what exactly died out there today ?

Derrick Bennett