nocs page updated

  • From: Jared Mauch
  • Date: Fri Oct 01 21:32:56 1999

	It's been awhile since I 'validated' entries submitted on
my nocs page.

	I have updated them all.  I apologize if your entry was not
udpated.  You can find my page at

	http://puck.nether.net/netops/

	It lists all the network operations centers that I have contact
information for.  Please feel free to fill out the form
that allows you to update or submit a new entry.  there is a link to
it off the page.

	Thanks.

	- Jared

END OF LINE  |