NOC listing

  • From: Diana Welborn
  • Date: Fri Jul 02 00:04:36 1999

A couple of months ago (like, probably January or February), someone
posted a hyperlink to a list of all the NOCs in the country.

I've since changed places of employment and I cannot find that list.

Does anyone have it and are you willing to part with the knowledge?

Thanks!

--
Diana Welborn
diwelbor@usa.alcatel.com

1000 Coit Road             Phone - 972-477-7229
MS 593                     Fax - 972-519-7550
Plano, TX  75075           Pager - 800-759-8888 PIN 1453528 or

http://www.skytel.com/Paging/pageme.cgi?pin=1453528,1

A wise man named Tom Zabel once reminded me:

Standard Disclaimer:  Hear me now and hear me well - I do not speak for
                      Alcatel.  But that is OK you see -  for Alcatel
                      does not speak for me.