Re: OUTAGE: TCG milwaukee and chicago - reason why...

  • From: Sean Donelan
  • Date: Thu Mar 25 15:02:04 1999

brianv@xnet.COM (Brian Vargyas) writes:
>But the killer story here is that the cause of the fiber cut was
>because someone got fired and the guy went cutting through fibers
>left and right.  I could not get information on whether this was a

Ah, that does explain the strange responses I was getting when I
asked about it.  Usually when its a cut caused by a third-party,
the customer service reps love to tell you.  When it is a proceedural
error on the part of on of their own techs, they use the passive voice
that mistakes were made, and they've been fixed.  But this time they
wouldn't say anything, and wanted to know why I wanted to know.