Re: heads up: internic changes

  • From: John Fraizer
  • Date: Sun Mar 21 23:01:15 1999

At 05:56 PM 3/20/99 -0800, Marc Slemko wrote:

>It is quite obvious they are running scared for their future.
>Unfortunately, they still don't realize that providing good customer
>service is their best way to ensure a future.

http://www.theinternicsucks.com

We will gladly post any internic SNAFU related information.

ML.ORG is gone.  Check out http://www.EZ-IP.Net - It's *FREE*
Get your *FREE* Parked Domain account at http://www.EZ-Hosting.Com
John Fraizer                      |    __   _                 |
The System Administrator          |   / /  (_)__  __ ____  __ | The choice
mailto:John.Fraizer@EnterZone.Net |  / /__/ / _ \/ // /\ \/ / |  of a GNU
http://www.EnterZone.Net/         | /____/_/_//_/\_,_/ /_/\_\ | Generation
PGP Key fingerprint =  7DB6 1CA2 DAA6 43DA 3AAF  44CD 258C 3D7E B425 81A8