RE:Whois Internic Toast

  • From: Derrick Bennett
  • Date: Sun Mar 14 05:23:55 1999

After taliking to their helpdesk they say this is a major Whois upgrade and
will be done at 8:00 am their time. At that time we should get the normal
changes and outages the response was simply "We don't know if it is an
outage or an upgrade but whois is not a required service so there is no
service impact".

Can I please have a new Domain Provider !!!!

Derrick