Re: Is there a PSI.NET person in the house?

  • From: bryan s. blank
  • Date: Mon Mar 01 12:18:35 1999

% I just got half a hundred of these (and 123 of these last Friday) and all
% e-mail, to the usual locations, bounces or gets ignored. I am livid, I am
% pissed, I am *really* wanting to SMURF PSI.NET because they have been a
% spam-harbor for *years*!
%
% PSI.NET should have made it into the RBL a long time ago.

	are you sure you meant to post this to nanog@merit.edu, or was
	this an accident?

	have a nice day!

|o| bryan s. blank                                  (203)-351-1178 voice |o|
|o| senior systems analyst                          (203)-351-1186 fax   |o|
|o| discovernet, incorporated                       (800)-209-0223 emerg |o|