SPAM from NetScape and AOL

  • From: John M. Brown
  • Date: Tue Dec 22 02:25:43 1998

Gotta love those NetScape NetCenter people.

When I register with some site I use an Email address
that tells me if they send me junk and where it came from.

I know that I explicatly click DON"T SENT ME ANYTHING buttons.

Looks like NetCenter just got a mailing list from AOL and there
AOL Chat app.

Thanks AOL for violating my privacy request,
Thanks NetScape for sending me SPAM.

If anyone wants the headers I'll forward them.  AOL and Netscape
are hereby BLOCKED.

jmbrown