Re: 'best'

  • From: Russell Van Tassell
  • Date: Tue Dec 15 18:23:54 1998

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Bill Becker wrote:

> Date: Tue, 15 Dec 1998 12:20:14 -0500 (EST)
> From: Bill Becker <bbecker@iconn.net>
> To: David Diaz <davediaz@netrail.net>
> Cc: nanog@merit.edu
> Subject: Re: 'best'
>

> Thanks.  But i called the best.com NOC and they were responsive.  The
> abuse address is geared mainly towards spam.

I ended up forwarding Bill's NANOG message to a couple of my own
contacts at Best... through that small/short conversation, it might be
interesting to note Best's NOC number for anyone's future reference:

     650/944-8399

Regards,
Russell

--
Russell M. Van Tassell                          Commercial Systems Corp.
russell@cscorp.com                               http://www.cscorp.com/

                                                     Ph: 1-888/COMM-SYS